21 January 2012

a cup or two...


Can you have too many of one thing? I really like cups and mugs and we have a cupboard full - despite there being just two of us, but I can't resist them. I can't think of many things better than a nice cup of tea in a nice cup or mug. My favourite at the moment is my Jansen mug (front row, second in from the right) in blue and red, it's so simple and so beautiful - a xmas present from D. 


But too many of one thing doesn't end there! I'll show you more of something else another time.


Have a lovely weekend! We're off to the London Art Fair shortly - can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. Love your Jasen mug, and your dot cups :)
    Oh and it's funny to see that I'm speading hearts with my new "name" ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, snap... I love mugs and cups and saucers... And there are so many lovely ones around, just sipping a cups from one of my faves right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many cups. Plus its fun to match the cup to the person you are making the cuppa for!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments they make such nice surprises, so please say hello or whatever it is you'd rather say : ) I'll try and answer any questions you have, so do check back - if I'm busy it might take me a day or two, so be patient please.