8 March 2012

here today


I'm working from home today, I've got a lot to do, but without a break I tend not to work well. I'm a little worried about Shelley, she's seems under the weather so I took her round the garden for some fresh air (she's a house cat). I'm hoping a dose of fresh air will do the trick, but we'll take her along to the vet tonight for a professional opinion. Today is spring-like again despite us seeming to dip back into winter the past few days - let's hope spring stays this time! I'm also feeling better today, yesterday I was really grumpy (sorry D). Today I'm back to myself, I just hope Shelley will be soon.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics Polly! I like your desk, very nice. And I hope Shelley is better soon. It's never good when a pet is under the weather, you always feel so bad for them and they can't tell you what's the matter! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. I keep having to go and check on Shelley, no idea really what I'm checking for, if only she could speak!

      Delete
  2. Hope Shelley is ok? Our grey cat has been a bit off the last few days and it's hard not to worry! Love that you have the 'life is good' print and the cats on the colourful shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoë, Shelley is seeming a bit better this evening, thanks for asking : ) We took her to the vet again today and she had a blood test - so now has a little shaved patch on her neck! So now keeping our fingers crossed for good results.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments they make such nice surprises, so please say hello or whatever it is you'd rather say : ) I'll try and answer any questions you have, so do check back - if I'm busy it might take me a day or two, so be patient please.