6 June 2012

instagram

Despite the wonderful new camera (I promise to stop going on about it soon) I'm still snapping away on my phone. I can't take the new camera everywhere, it's just too big. So I've decided to have a little dabble on Instagram. I'll be posting my everyday phone snaps there from now on, you can find me there under the same name 'nicekindofblue'. I've already found some familiar faces and a few of you have even found me - so I feel quite at home! 

Below are just a few of my instagram snaps from last week and the weekend. There was lots of excitement at ours over the weekend, mostly in the form of the new arrival in the bottom picture, but that's a whole other post, so you'll hear more about him soon.
















3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Those flags look amazing! I wish I had an iPhone, instagram looks like lots of fun and great for when you don't have your big camera. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh a baby duck, how gorgeous! I love your Instagram pics, Polly. I know what you mean, a camera is too big to take everywhere, a phone is much more convenient but quality isn't always great. I've never seen so many Union Jacks in one place! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think I've ever seen so many union jacks in one place either!

      Delete

Hello! I love comments they make such nice surprises, so please say hello or whatever it is you'd rather say : ) I'll try and answer any questions you have, so do check back - if I'm busy it might take me a day or two, so be patient please.